1. I gained like, 5 or 6 followers overnight. I have no idea how that happened, but WELCOME and THANK YOU. Feel free to send me a message and say hi!
2. My feet and thighs hurt, but I’ll get used to being on my feet all day, I’m sure. I need to find new flats that actually have good soles, or get some of those sole inserts.
3. My honors classes went pretty well today. Ben only had a few constructive things to say and said that I did pretty awesome for my first real day in front of them. A couple of boys in second hour were testing me by talking while I was talking or while other people were talking, but I did my best to nip it in the butt (or is it bud? I never know). We’ll see how tomorrow goes. I’m not really worried about teaching persuasive speeches to the honors; I’m really worried about teaching Cuckoo’s Nest.
4. Ben is letting me tell him when to get out of the classroom and leave me alone. I’m used to being alone because I’ve been alone with my freshmen (and my regular sophomores) for weeks now. But I do want to get feedback on how I’m doing. But I hate being watched. But I know I need to get used to being observed. ahhhhh
5. Ben and Scott are going to work harder to get me internet on my laptop. It’s just super annoying to not have access, because I end up having to take attendance on my phone once school gets out and I can go outside (no service in the building), but then it’s late because it should be in by the time school’s out. It’s just annoying.