- teacherousroadsahead said: Portillo’s for hot dogs and milkshakes is a must (good options for vegetarians too). You should also try to catch a great comedy show if you can - Second City is the best. Millennium Park is free - pics with the Bean are super touristy and great
- livelaughlovegingers said: Frontara! Delicious (and not your typical) Mexican food.
- bethechangeyouwant said: WOOO! Let’s go! - She’s going to have to take you to Devil Dawgs, hands down. You should go to the nature museum and the pretty and free zoo is right across the street.
- seekelslearn said: If you haven’t been, go to Giordano’s to eat! I am always a fan of the Shedd Aquarium and the Museum of Science and Industry, too (those are a bit touristy, though). Have fun!
- monasequeda said: And me! I’m here!
- allisonunsupervised reblogged this from pptinprek and added:
- allisonunsupervised likes this
- watchallisonteach reblogged this from pptinprek and added:
- pptinprek posted this
Recently graduated with a B.A in English education. AVID tutor. Substitute teacher. Attempting to navigate life outside of college.
Feel free to send me a message, especially if you have any questions about student teaching :]
[Also if you follow me and then randomly get a follow from another Tumblr with "Allison" in the title, that's my personal.]